Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Responsible student matrix.

Hi my name is John, and this is my student matrix poster. As you can see at the top, it says "Responsible: we are ready with everything we need" so if u didn't know Respectful and Responsible are Wesley primary schools value so i picked responsible and made a poster out of it. The challenging thing was that i had to try and crop some of the people out but then as i was cropping them out i was cropping myself out like half of my legs so i had to take a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Good persisting John. Do you know how to make the image fit onto the blog properly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how to do that. Could u please tell me how? or put the link on learning links. Thank you!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.